PVE Series – Polypropylene Vertical Laminar Flow Workstation
Semiconductor, Microelectronics, Waste & Water Treatment, Research & Trace Metal Labs, Chemical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Curing, Etching Processes, Plating Processes, Cleaning Processes, Photonics
Designed as an exhausting vertical laminar airflow clean workstation, it is to be used when toxic odors & fumes are present. Intake air passes through a HEPA filter (99.99% efficient on .3 microns) providing an ISO 5 / Class 100 airflow into the work chamber & downward through the perforated work surface. Air is then exhausted through the internal rear wall & ducted for discharge at the top of the unit. A remote exhaust air system is required to balance the work chamber’s airflow pattern. The use of polypropylene offers immunity to corrosion, resistance to acids & solvents, non-conductive properties, with minimal maintenance. Unit includes a vented, full depth base cabinet. Individually tested & certified to meet (exceed) the specifications for Laminar Flow Clean Air devices as per Institute of Environmental Science- IES-RP-CC-002-86, SEFA 8P.
- 1/2″ white stress relieved polypropylene.
- Heat welded support seams for additional strength.
- Support ribs under work surface.
- Front loaded HEPA filter.
- Counterbalanced Vertical sash (clear polycarbonate).
- Vented storage cabinet with leg levelers – SEFA Tested
- Work surface perforated front and rear for laminar flow, removable for cleaning.
- Rear exhaust plenum terminates at 10″ – 14″ dia. collar.
- Fabricated with all plumbing, instrumentation and electrical complete (as per option requested).
- Includes Polypropylene Hinges, Handles, Screws & Sash rope.
Requires facility exhaust. Average clean air velocity 80 fpm (+/-20 uniformity). Negative resistance, .50 IWG
Three inch HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) type, aerosol challenged, zero probed. Aluminum frame mini-pleat design. Minimum efficiency of 99.99% at .3 microns. (ULPA filters available)
1″ bonded polyfiber media minimizes surface-loading. 78% arrestance —- 56-57 ASHRAE
Electrical & Power Requirements:
All electrical components are UL / NEC Approved. Standard 115V, 15A 1 Ph, 60 Hz.
High efficiency motors to reduce electrical load. Motors are thermally protected & self-lubricating. High capacity curved blowers with direct drive motors or backward curved Impellors.
Recessed 1 pin fluorescent lighting. 125 ft. candle +/-20 ft. candles.
Solid state, adjustable airflow control, 80-120 fpm, 15A max. load capacity, internally mounted to prohibit accidental change. Compact switches on face panel for motor & lights.
- Available as Constant Volume Hood
- Electrical Duplex GFI receptacles with Poly carbonate cover
- Exhaust Failure Audible / Visual Alarm
- Polypropylene Sink with drain
- Polypropylene faucets with direct or remote control valves
- Fixtures including, DI Water spray gun, Nitrogen spray gun, Vacuum, Air, Gas
- Onsite installation by LM Air’s trained, professional installation staff
- Flame Retardant Polypropylene construction available – CPVC, FM4910, UL94V0
- Epoxy OR Stainless steel work surface – wells
- Special process Tanks, Baths, Sinks, City/ DI fixtures, Hotplates, Spinners, Rinsers, Wells