PFH Series – Polypropylene Fume Exhaust Hood
Semiconductor, Microelectronics, Waste & Water Treatment, Research & Trace Metal Labs, Chemical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Curing, Etching Processes, Plating Processes, Cleaning Processes, Photonics
Fabricated from white polypropylene, an extremely durable & non-corrosive thermoplastic; highly resistant to most acids, solvents & other liquids. The basic console fume hood requires a remote exhaust system. Unit consists of a white polypropylene structure with a sliding adjustable clear Polycarbonate sash, internal fluorescent lighting, front control panel, a solid reinforced work surface with front lip, removable rear baffles for cleaning and hinged doors for storage below the work surface. Units include front Airfoil, allowing air to flow smoothly into work chamber while sash is closed. Average face velocity = 80 fpm +/- 20 fpm (proper exhaust is required). UL 1805 Listed Hoods are available, ASHRAE 110 Tested, SEFA 8P
- 1/2″ & 3/8″ white stress relieved polypropylene
- Vented storage cabinet with leg levelers – SEFA tested
- Adjustable rear wall baffles for exhaust air.
- Heat welded support seams for additional strength.
- Reinforced work surface for heavy loads.
- </*0.5″ static pressure drop across hood
- Vented Base Cabinet including leg levelers
- Rear exhaust plenum terminates at 10″ – 14″ dia. collar.
- Counterbalanced Polycarbonate Vertical Sash or Manual Face Shield
- Hoods are fabricated with all internal plumbing, electrical & instrumentation.
Basic Fume Hood – includes manual face shield, wider work surface, curved front
Fume Hood – includes counterbalanced sash, utility chase on Right & Left side of hood
Electrical & Power Requirements:
All electrical component are UL / NEC Compliant, Standard 115V, 15A, 1 Ph, 60 Hz, Junction box (sealed – weather tight) for hard wiring
- Recessed 2 pin fluorescent lighting. 125 ft. candle =/-20 ft. candles.
- CONSTANT VOLUME HOODS Available
- Angled manual adjustable face shield with 12″ opening at face
- Electrical Duplex GFI receptacles with Poly carbonate cover
- Exhaust Failure Audible / Visual Alarm
- Polypropylene Sink with drain
- Polypropylene faucets with direct or remote control valves
- Fixtures including, DI Water spray gun, Nitrogen spray gun, Vacuum, Air, Gas
- Onsite installation by LM Air’s trained, professional installation staff
- Flame Retardant Polypropylene construction available – CPVC, FM4910, UL94V0
- UL 1805 Listed Hoods are available
- Epoxy or Stainless Steel Countertops – wells
- Special process Tanks, Baths, Sinks, City/ DI fixtures, Hotplates, Spinners, Rinsers, Wells